Dr. Michael Courter and his team provide comprehensive dental services in Midland County. With years of experience in private practice and hours of continuing education, Dr. Courter continues to provide high-quality, modern treatment to his dental patients.
Dr. Courter’s dental treatments address a wide variety of dental needs. Cosmetic dentistry enhances the aesthetics of the smile while helping patients maintain their oral health. General dental care is preventative and helps stave-off future dental problems.
Restorative dental services help repair the smile and improve overall function. Continue reading to learn more about the services you can expect in our Midland dental office.
Dental Services In Midland, TX
Give your teeth the care they deserve. Are you looking to replace missing teeth with state-of-the-art dental implants? Does your child need braces in the near future? Do you just want to schedule a routine checkup and cleaning? No matter what your dental needs are, Dr. Michael C. Courter is here to listen to your concerns.
He will provide the dental services that you need in a gentle, caring atmosphere to help you feel at ease. Dr. Courter’s attention to detail helps him detect oral health problems in their earliest stages. He also performs specialty procedures like dental implant placement with top-tier precision.
Cosmetic dental services enhance the look and overall health of the smile. Treatments include:
- Clear Braces: ClearCorrect® aligners offer a modern alternative to traditional braces. Compared to metal braces, ClearCorrect® aligners are removable and do not come with dietary restrictions. To learn more about our ClearCorrect services, see Clear Braces.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are shells of porcelain ceramic that can cover tooth stains, chips, cracks, fractures, and short teeth. They blend in with the smile and fit over the front of teeth for a seamless look. To learn more about treatment with porcelain veneers, see Porcelain Veneers.
- Teeth Bonding: Dental bonding treatment uses a biocompatible material to add structure to injured and even discolored teeth. Bonding is similar to veneers but offers quicker and more economical treatment. To learn more about dental bonding, see Teeth Bonding.
- Teeth Whitening: Our take-home teeth whitening treatment is custom-tailored to each patient. It uses aligners and whitening gel to brighten the enamel by multiple shades. To learn about our teeth whitening services, see Teeth Whitening.
General dental services helps prevent the chance of future oral health problems. Treatments include:
- Custom Mouthguard: Sports mouthguards help protect the teeth and stop dental loss and injuries. To learn about the custom mouthguard we provide, see Custom Mouthguard.
- Emergency Dentistry: If you ever have a dental emergency, call Dr. Courter’s office for immediate treatment. To learn about how we can help you during a dental emergency, see Emergency Dentistry.
- Family Dentistry: Our dentists help patients of all ages receive comfortable and high-quality care. We can help families schedule care so that each member of their family can get an appointment on the same day. To learn about family dental care at our Midland dental office, see Family Dentistry.
- Sedation Dentistry: Nitrous oxide and oral conscious sedation help provide pain-free dental care for our patients. Patients with dental fear or anxiety benefit from dental sedation. To learn about your dental sedation options, see Sedation Dentistry.
- Tooth Extraction: Dr. Courter offers simple and complex extractions for patients with overcrowded, infected, or impacted teeth. To learn about how we extract teeth at our dental practice, see Tooth Extraction.
Restorative dentistry revitalizes the function and appearance of the teeth and gums. Treatments include:
- Dental Bridge: Dental bridges are dental restorations that replace multiple consecutive missing teeth. Although bridges can be fixed or removable, we recommend bridges secured by dental implants. To learn about your dental bridge options, see Dental Bridge.
- Dental Crown: Tooth crowns are porcelain ceramic caps that fully cover dental implants or injuries. They add strength and durability to teeth. To learn about how we can repair your teeth with crowns, see Dental Crown.
- Dental Implants: Implants are made up of titanium posts, abutments, and dental crowns. They can replace single missing teeth or support dental bridges and dentures for permanent restorations. To learn about replacing your lost teeth with dental implants, see Dental Implants.
- Dentures and Partial Dentures: Full and partial dentures replace rows or arches of missing teeth. When compared to removable dentures, fixed implant dentures do not irritate the gums and last for many more years. To learn about how dentures can help you, see Dentures & Partials.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment: Antibacterial rinses and scaling and root planing can help prevent gum inflammation and disease. Some of the best preventative treatments for gingivitis and periodontitis are routine dental cleanings and good oral hygiene. To learn more about our gum disease treatments, see Periodontal Disease Treatment.
- Sleep Apnea: We offer oral appliances to treat mild cases of sleep apnea. These custom oral appliances keep the airways open and prevent snoring and breathing problems. To learn about how we treat sleep apnea, see Sleep Apnea.
- TMJ Treatment: TMJ disorders occur when the temporomandibular joints that connect the jawbone and skull are injured or under stress. This creates problems like teeth grinding, migraines, and jaw pain. We can treat TMJ disorders with night guards that alleviate pain and stop tooth wear. To learn about our treatments for TMJ issues, see TMJ Treatment.
Contact Our Midland Dental Office Today
Want to know more about your dental options? Contact our office! Dr. Courter serves patients in North Midland, Odessa, and all other Permian Basin areas. Call Dr. Courter at 432-287-9531 or request a dental consultation online. Please let Dr. Courter or a member of our dental or office staff know if you have any questions, and we will be glad to help you.