Dr. Michael Courter and his team provide comprehensive dental services to patients in Midland, TX. With years of experience in private practice and hours of continuing education, Dr. Courter continues to provide high-quality, modern treatment to his patients. Dr. Courter’s dental treatments address a wide variety of dental needs. Cosmetic dentistry enhances the aesthetics of the smile while helping patients maintain their oral health. General dental care is preventative and helps stave off future dental problems. Restorative dental services help repair the smile and improve overall function.
Dental Services in Midland, TX
Our cosmetic, general, and restorative dental services can help rehabilitate patient’s smiles and improve their confidence:
Cosmetic dental services enhance the look and overall health of the smile:
- Clear Braces: ClearCorrect aligners offer a modern alternative to traditional braces. Compared to metal braces, ClearCorrect aligners are removable and do not come with dietary restrictions.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are shells of porcelain ceramic that can cover tooth stains, chips, cracks, fractures, and short teeth. They blend in with the smile and fit over the front of teeth for a seamless look.
- Teeth Bonding: Dental bonding treatment uses a biocompatible material to add structure to injured and even discolored teeth. Bonding is similar to veneers but offers quicker and more economical treatment.
- Teeth Whitening: Our take-home teeth whitening treatment is custom-tailored to each patient. It uses aligners and whitening gel to brighten the enamel by multiple shades.
General dental care helps prevent the chance of future oral health problems:
- Custom Mouthguard: Sports mouthguards help protect the teeth and stop dental loss and injuries.
- Emergency Dentistry: If you ever have a dental emergency, call Dr. Courter’s office for immediate treatment.
- Family Dentistry: Our dentists help patients of all ages receive comfortable and high-quality care. We can help families schedule care so that each member of their family can get an appointment on the same day.
- Sedation Dentistry: Nitrous oxide and oral conscious sedation help provide pain-free dental care for our patients. Patients with dental fear or anxiety benefit from dental sedation.
- Tooth Extraction: Dr. Courter offers simple and complex extractions for patients with overcrowded, infected, or impacted teeth.
Restorative dentistry revitalizes the function and appearance of the teeth and gums:
- Dental Bridge: Dental bridges are dental restorations that replace multiple consecutive missing teeth. Although bridges can be fixed or removable, we recommend bridges secured by dental implants.
- Dental Crown: Tooth crowns are porcelain ceramic caps that fully cover dental implants or injuries. They add strength and durability to teeth.
- Dental Implants: Implants are made up of titanium posts, abutments, and dental crowns. They can replace single missing teeth or support dental bridges and dentures for permanent restorations.
- Dentures & Partials: Full and partial dentures replace rows or arches of missing teeth. When compared to removable dentures, fixed implant dentures do not irritate the gums and last for many more years.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment: Antibacterial rinses and scaling and root planing can help prevent gum inflammation and disease. Some of the best preventative treatments for gingivitis and periodontitis are routine dental cleanings and good oral hygiene.
- Sleep Apnea: We offer oral appliances to treat mild cases of sleep apnea. These custom oral appliances keep the airways open and prevent snoring and breathing problems.
- TMJ Treatment: TMJ disorders occur when the temporomandibular joints that connect the jawbone and skull are injured or under stress. This creates problems like teeth grinding, migraines, and jaw pain. We can treat TMJ disorders with nightguards that alleviate pain and stop tooth wear.
Contact Our Dental Office Today
Want to know more about your dental options? Contact our office. Dr. Courter serves patients in Midland, Odessa, and the surrounding areas. Call Dr. Courter 432.287.9531 or request a dental consultation with him online. Please let Dr. Courter or a member of his dental or office staff know if you have any questions and they will be glad to help you.